Find out the latest legal info on the Buelow Vetter Blog
2019 IRS Retirement Benefit Plan Limitations
Earlier this week, the Internal Revenue Service issued the various retirement benefit plan limitations for 2019. There are changes to some of the most important numbers from 2018:
- Elective Deferral Limit $19,000
- Catch-Up Contributions $6,000
- 415 (Total) Plan Limit $56,000
- Compensation Limit $280,000
The attached chart shows the historical limits from 2015 through 2019, and a reference to the IRS sources.
For more information regarding these updates, please contact Matthew J. Flanary at
(262) 364-0253 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.