Find out the latest legal info on the Buelow Vetter Blog
2019 IRS Retirement Benefit Plan Limitations
November 1, 2018||
Earlier this week, the Internal Revenue Service issued the various retirement benefit plan limitations for 2019. There are changes to some of the most important numbers from 2018:
- Elective Deferral Limit $19,000
- Catch-Up Contributions $6,000
- 415 (Total) Plan Limit $56,000
- Compensation Limit $280,000
The attached chart shows the historical limits from 2015 through 2019, and a reference to the IRS sources.
For more information regarding these updates, please contact Matthew J. Flanary at
(262) 364-0253 or at email@example.com.
Leave a Comment