Corinne T. Duffy
In her practice, Corinne focuses on general school law, labor and employment law, and litigation. She assists clients in drafting policies, procedures, and agreements and advises them on various issues, including: employment contracts; employee and student handbooks; public records compliance; bullying, harassment, and discrimination complaints and investigations; and discipline and termination.
- J.D., Dean’s List & Pro Bono Society, University of Wisconsin Law School
- B.A., English, History & French, cum laude, Boston College
- Second Place, Seigenthaler-Sutherland National First Amendment Moot Court Competition, 2021
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Bar admission to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Bar admission to the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- Bar admission to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Up Close & Personal
Q: What do you like to do outside of work?
A: Outside of work, I enjoy hiking, reading, playing piano, running, and checking National Parks off of my bucket list (I’ve been to 21 so far).
Q: What was your first job?
A: From ages 14-18, I sold soda from inside of the root beer barrels during Wisconsin’s festival season.
Q: If you could take a six-month sabbatical, what would you do?
A: I would love to live in and travel throughout France. I studied abroad there in high school and college and am anxious to return!
Q: Do you have any pets?
A: I have a lovable Beagle / Whippet puppy named Pippa—she is a riot.
Q: Favorite TV Show?
A: Either Peaky Blinders or The Wire—I can’t choose between them!
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: I really enjoy working with people to solve challenging problems, and the fact that work projects differ significantly from one day to the next.