Kevin C. Pollard
Kevin represents and advises both public and private entities in a number of legal areas, including employment and labor, as well as real estate, corporate structuring and transactional matters. Kevin has successfully litigated and tried cases in both state and federal courts, and regularly appears before administrative agencies such as the Equal Rights Division, the Employment Opportunity Commission and the Wisconsin Employment Relations Commission. He also advises charitable organizations and specializes in issues pertaining to 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entities.
- JD, Marquette University Law School
- BS, Finance and International Business, Marquette University
- Bar admission, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Bar admission, United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- Member, State Bar Association of Wisconsin
- Member, Waukesha County Bar Association
- Member, Menomonee Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member & Secretary, Tricia’s Troops Cancer Connection (a non-profit organization serving cancer fighters in Southeastern Wisconsin)
Up Close & Personal
Q: What is your favorite movie about lawyers and why?
A: Does the Godfather count? Tom Hagen was a lawyer. He had a "very special practice," handling only one client.
Q: Do you have children? Tell us about them.
A: My wife and I have been blessed with two young boys. They are the funniest guys I know.
Q: If you could take a six-month sabbatical, what would you do?
A: I would travel the world for a few months, and then spend at least a month or two in the Wisconsin Northwoods.
Q: What is your favorite book and why?
A: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It teaches a good lesson about making the most of any situation and trusting your path in life.
Q: What music would we find on your playlist?
A: I always enjoy finding new music and different artists, but my all-time favorites include Pink Floyd, Tom Petty and Phish.
Q: If I had not gone to law school, I would have become…
A: …an economist or stock-analyst.
Q: What is your favorite cuisine or meal?
A: Anything my wife makes.
Q: What do you like the most about your job?
A: The opportunity to help people.
Q: What is your favorite quote and why?
A: "You serious, Clark?" – Cousin Eddie after Clark informs the family of a Santa sighting.
Q: What is your favorite thing about living in Wisconsin?
A: The beautiful summers and the Green Bay Packers.